Thursday, June 21, 2012

Personal Learning Network PLN Project #10

Within my PLN one may find the traditional Facebook, Google, and Twitter tiles that most of society uses. However I have also incorporated some tiles that I enjoy doing on my free time which consist of Pandora, Pinterest, and Instagram. I use these Apps on a regular basis and enoy following others through these Apps as well. Since I am a Secondary English Major with an English back ground I have also incorporated a few English tiles, I use Purdue Owl often so I decided it would make a great addition to my network. I have also added a few learning tiles which I want to learn more about. I dont have a bunch of tiles in my PLN yet, however I hope to discover and learn about new techinigues, applications, and developmental products so that I can have a more broad understanding of technology and its quick changes. I found Symbaloo to be user friendly and up to date. It was easy for me to add new tiles to the pre existing tiles that were provided to chose from. The majority of the tiles provided, were ones people use on a daily basis. I found this helpful in creating my PLN.

No comments:

Post a Comment